Kofloc High-Precision Flowmeter (for Sensitive Measurements) MODEL RK 1450 SERIES
High-Precision Flowmeter (for Sensitive Measurements) MODEL RK 1450 SERIES
This top-grade high-precision area flowmeter is a fruit of KOFLOC’s challenge to boost the general perception currently conceived by people of flowmeter of being a “mere yardstick” into a new conception that a flowmeter is a “precision instrument.” This flowmeter particularly features its uniquely precision-formed glass tube and ultra-precision ball float.
Features – Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of
0.5-3ml/min to flows of 3-30l/min.
– High precision measurement High precision measurement of flows is available up to±2% of full
scale (standard specification)or to±1% of full scale(optional specification).
– Wide variations A broad range of variations is available in total length,materials
of construction,flow rate,pressure,scale,and so forth to meet diverse
applications from a variety of fields.
– Capable of measuring all kinds of gases Practically all kinds of gases can be measured,not to mention
those standard(Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar and CO2).
– Measurement of water flows also possible Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1l/min is also
possible.(Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
– For integration into your equipment panel
– For flow inspections at laboratory
– For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
– For biotechnology industries
– Fluids : *Gases : Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding
whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual
gas is to be used. * Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids *Liquids : Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation
is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by
actual liquid is to be used.
– Flow range : *Gases : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN *Liquids : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
– Accuracy : *FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point) *FS±2% (Measurement point)
– Proof pressure : *Gases : 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more *Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
– Available scale : 10:1 * Optional: 20:1
– Body block and some other components : *SS : SUS316 *BS : Brass
– Tapered tube : *SS & BS : Pyrex®, glass
– Packing : *SS : FKM *BS : NBR
– Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
– Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
– (Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
– Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)
flow meter, water meter, ultrasonic, electromagnetic, variable area, vortex, steam, air, water, udara, limbah, solar, oil, level sensor, air motor, hydraulic, pneumatic, pressure switch, flow sensor, connector, plug, receptacle, flow transmitter, portable, clamp on, wall mount, hand held, high pressure, gauge, battery, sensor, reflex, seal, cylinder, solenoid, regulator, valve, shaft, piston, clutch, brake