Kofloc High-grade Mass Flow Meter MODEL 3100 SERIES
High-grade Mass Flow Meter MODEL 3100 SERIES
The Model 3100 Series Mass Flow Meter is a new, ad-vanced high-precision flowmeter developed based on the Model 3200 Series. The incorporated innovative capillary type flow sensor reduces pressure loss and ensures high response as well as ensuring stability.
• Equipped with a temperature follow-up type current difference detection flow sensor to ensure high accuracy and quick response. • Measurements of minute flows available up to 1 SCCM full scale (SR option).
1. Flow range (at N2 calibration conditions) : 10SCCM-20SLM
2. Response : 1 sec. or less to within ±2% of full scale of final value typical for 0-100% response
3. Accuracy : Within ±1.0% F.S./3100
4. Linearity : Within ±0.5% F.S.
5. Repeatability : Within ±0.2% F.S.
6. Proof pressure : 980kPa
7. Leak rate : 1×10-8 Pa•m3/s or less (excluding transmission of He)
8. Working temperature range : 0-50℃ (Accuracy guarantee: 15-35℃)
9. Materials of parts exposed to gases : – Body : SUS 316L, SUS 316, PTFE
– Seals : Viton® (Optional: Neoprene®)
10. Joint : – Standard: 1/4SWL®
– Optional: 1/8SWL® 1/4VCR® RC1/4®, etc.
11. Electrical connections : Dsub 9-pin male connector per KFC standard (SEMI standard)
12. Flow rate output signals : 0-5VDC
13. Required power supply* : +15VDC (±5%) 100mA, –15VDC (±5%) 100mA
flow meter, water meter, ultrasonic, electromagnetic, variable area, vortex, steam, air, water, udara, limbah, solar, oil, level sensor, air motor, hydraulic, pneumatic, pressure switch, flow sensor, connector, plug, receptacle, flow transmitter, portable, clamp on, wall mount, hand held, high pressure, gauge, battery, sensor, reflex, seal, cylinder, solenoid, regulator, valve, shaft, piston, clutch, brake