MAC 3 Liquid Level Switch
Length Cable : 5 meter
- The MAC 3 is a double chamber design float-type, liquid level switch that uses a micro-type switch for the switching operation.
- NO POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS MERCURY IS USED IN THIS SWITCH! The case and cable are hermetically sealed via re-injection molding ( NOT BY GLUEING) .
The latching ball design provides excellent resistance to nuisance trips due to fluid turbulence.
- The MAC 3 can be used safely in drinking water or any other fluids that are compatible with the body and cable materials as listed below.
- The MAC 3 is supplied SPDT for either PUMP UP or PUMP DOWN applications.
- The differential ( inches pumped) can range from as little as 6 inches to 4 feet, depending upon tether length ( cable length from tether point to switch end) .
MAC 3 Level Switch
1. The MAC 3 can be used safely in drinking water or any other fluids that are compatible with the body and cable materials as listed below.
2. The MAC 3 is supplied SPDT for either PUMP UP or PUMP DOWN applications.
MAC 3 float switch
- Reliable, cost-effective level control for tank emptying or tank filling
- Suitable for clean or dirty water
- Submersible up to 10m maximum
- 10, 25, 50 and 100 metre PVC cable lengths
- Options for other lengths and materials
- Plug and play connection available
Microswitch electrical feature : 20(8) A 250V ~ 16(4)A 250V
Approval certificate : ENEC/CE
External marking : 10(8)A 250V ~ 10(4)A 250V
Operating temperature : 0 degree - + 50 degree celcius
Protection rating : IP68
Switch angle +/- 45
Dimensions : mm 106 x 154 x 54
Max Depth level : 1bar
Housing : Non-Toxic Polypropylene (PP)
Colouring : Non -Toxic
Function class : I and II
Cable Standard : PVC 3X1