Shancheng domestic diaphragm gas meters G1.6, G2.5, G4 are gas volume measurement instrument for coal gas, natural gas, LPG etc. It is designed and developed according to world advanced technology, based on our rich experience, with the merits of small size, light in weight, accurate measurement, high sensibility, low noise, in accordance with Chinese standards GB/T6968-1997 and international standards OIML R31 and EN1359.
- Technical Features
● Compact Size, light weight
● Stable accuracy and smooth operation
● High metrological performance
● Low pressure loss Functions
● Inner rotary parts of self-lubricating materials.
● Case: steel, inlet & outlet connection, digital display.
● Synthetic rubber for diaphragm with long service life.
● Equipped with anti-theft device to prevent reverse flow of gas through the meter. ● Magnetic transmission for volume indication keeps excellent air tight.
● Rotary valve operation type ensures long time stable, smooth operation and minimum wear.
● High quality plastic and stainless metal components, plastic coating inside and outside the cases ensure the meter’s long-life service.
- Application Standards
- GB/T 6968-1997 Diaphragm gas meter
- JJG 577-2005 Diaphragm gas meter
- ISO9001:2000 International Quality Management Certificate
- OIML R137, 2006 EN1359
Gas Meter Shancheng G 1.6
- Rated flow rate Qn m3/h : 1.6
- Max flow rate Qmax m3/h : 2.5
- Min flow rate Qmin m3/h : 0.016
- qmin≤q＜0.1qmax : ±3%
- 0.1qmax≤q≤qmax : ±1.5%
- Max pressure loss Pa : ≤120
- Working pressure range KPa : 0.5 — 5
- Electric voltage V : 5 — 6
- Electric current μA : ＜30
- Electric measurement error m3 : ≤0.01
- Cyclic volume dm3 : 1.2
- Ambient temperature ℃ : －20 ～ ＋50
- Net weight kg : 2.4
- Distance between inlet to outlet mm : 130