DFM is designed for fuel consumption measurement in fuel lines of vehicles and stationary machines, also for operating time monitoring in different working modes of engine.
DFM fuel flow meter is used for consumption measurement of the following fluids:
- diesel fuel
- heating oil
- other liquid fuels and mineral oils with kinematic viscosity of 1.5 to 6 mm2/s.
DFM is a tool for direct measurement of fuel consumption, which is used as a part of GPS tracking system, vehicle telematics system or as an stand-alone (autonomous) solution for fuel consumption monitoring.
One-chamber DFM fuel flow meters are mainly intended for small and medium engines with indirect injection fuel system.
Fuel Flowmeter Technoton DFM 250AK
- Agricultural Machinery
- Tanks of Fixed Installation
- Mining and Quarrying
- Tipper Trucks
- River and Sea Ships
- European Trucks
- Railway Transport
- Nominal Bore : 8
- Start-up flow rate : 2 l/h
- MIN flow rate : 5 l/h
- Max flow rate : 250 l/h
- Recalibration interval, l : 250 000
- Connecting thread : M14x1.5
- Nominal pressure : MPa0,2MAX pressure, MPa2,5
- Supply voltage : V10-50
- Overvoltage protection : V≤100
- Current consumption : mA (24 V/12 V), mA25 / 50
- Operating temperature, (without/with display) : °C-40..+80/-20..+60
- Ingress Protection Rating : IP54
- Relative accuracy error per chamber : not more than1 %